Yay. It has rained, even if just a little, each day since I planted the garden! This is great because watering is not the most convenient at the garden....of course I would have done it each day but now I did not.
I took Griffin out to run errands today: potato starts, costco, and Trader Joes. He was pretty good but man oh man he is really in a whiney, difficult place these days. I really really hope he grows out of this because it is incredibly challenging.
On the way home we have to pass the Rocky River exit which is not only the exit of Chal's old house but also where he is now burried. it brought it all to my forethought. Really strange still and sad. I had my first desire to talk to him again, just once :( I know this is nothing compared to how some feel after people die in their life but wow, it is giving me a glimpse of the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment