Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Keeping it together

2012 is not starting off exactly smooth but really we are all ok so that is what is important. Mazzy isn't really ok but we are trying to take it in stride. I will take her to the vet in the a.m. to see what is going on as her back legs are varying between non-functioning and extremely weak. She is adapting quickly but it is sad and I am afraid of what it could mean. Ugh. To tomorrow.....

The heat at work is out. So is the hot water. They (the landlords) say they are on it. Not quickly enough if you ask me. It is winter. and cold. and really cold in here. and we cannot wash dishes. I am not pleased :( Trying to have faith they will take care of it but it is all making me very annoyed.

Working on hiring a new employee. That is going well but the process is grueling and I am not up for the challenge exactly. Gotta do it though. 2 more interviews today and I think I should be able to make my decision.

and this cold. In my nose. I wish it would finally go away. I am not sick anymore in the sense of being trapped to my bed...but by the end of the day I am exhausted and the snot is endless. Please leave, ok?

No comments: