Anxiety is haunting me this week. I am still feeling sick, my boobs are exploding, and my belly is bloated so I know I'm pregnant but I can't help but feel anxious about not having some sort of confirmation, ie. heartbeat or US. I know it's a direct link from me looking at too many chat boards since all those ladies have had some sort of confirmation once, if not more....but I enjoy the chat boards so I don't want to give them up. I have a countdown to hear the heartbeat, 13 if Pam will listen which I don't think she will and 20 for Colleen's appt. on May 16th. I know also that part of my anxiety is simply because I am anxious to tell some other people in my life, I feel like I'm lying to them, especially the Dunas but I don't want to if something is wrong. Oh why can't I just have faith? so, onto other things....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment