Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Houston we have a heartbeat :) I'm so happy. I saw Pam today for the first time and it was wonderful as always. Actually it was better than I remember it-ha. We talked a lot about what has happened the first 12 weeks, decided on a due date 11/21/07, and then listened to the heartbeat and felt my uterus. She said I was measuring larger (16 weeks) but that wasn't a problem. She heard the baby move as I felt it so I AM feeling him/her and then we heard that strong heartbeat. It was just too exciting. This has all around been so different than with Griffin but I'm enjoying it thoroughly for what it is. I think I appreciate it more since I know what is to come and Lee is just so cute about it too (since he knows what is to come). I think we are way more excited this turn at parenthood which is COOL!

No comments: