Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Aaaah, monday

Most people don't say that but after 3 days in a row at home with the kids I AM! ha. Had a talk with the husband and feeling better about life....it's all on the upswing!!

Boo at the zoo was fun. took a few pictures but none came out. Will make sure to get them on halloween. The costumes were adorable. I think they really captured the personas well :) Lee and I reconfirmed what we already know about our family. 1)don't do things like boo at the zoo until kids are older and 2)don't meet up with people. This probably makes us sound anti-social but really it's just confusing and stressful for us. Maybe for others too? It's fun to see people but I think at these ages we will save seeing people for play dates, not mass chaos events. lol. We lost his hat too (green and white hand knit :( ) so I was pretty bummed. I will call today but unlikely I'm sure to get it back. So, now we need a new one because he won't wear the other hat we own....little turd. haha.

Griffin did say he had a lot of fun so maybe it wasn't all a waste of time. I think he said this though because at the very end before we left we ran into real live ROBOTS! They were sooo cool and literally made his evening. He shook their hand and was just in awe. So, I'm glad we went overall.

off to work...

No comments: