Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pet Peeve

I get so annoyed when you grow to like a product, you think it is successful in its intended purpose, is well-priced, is easily found at many stores you frequent and BAM, the company gets rid of it. I don't get it? My newest realization was with Dawn Direct Foam...cannot find it anywhere around here and it seems to have been replaced with some new Dawn Power Scrub. Whatever....it forced me to make the switch to something greener and healthier for my family...7th generation! and what an awesome price $2.89 for the bottle!! I tested it this a.m. with a pan of grease from burgers last night and it worked spendidly :) Yahoo!! but boo on Dawn....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get that new product? sounds good. I went back to regular Dawn- filled a pretty bottle (from your gift) and looks nice on my sink)

Allison said...

Target. Same aisle. It is Seventh Generation. Smells really great.

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/Dishwashing-Soap

Lavendar floral and mint....mmm mmm.

Anonymous said...

I just wiped down office with the eucalyptus cleaning spray from target. love that fresh smell

Meredith said...

Yes, I like the Seventh Generation soap too!

The Stewart's said...

man I really hate that too. I find that problem with everything from bra's to peanuts well not exactly peanuts but you get the gist. I'm not using a green soap product from Costco it's like $7.00 for a HUGE bottle it works well I miss the smell I got from the TJ's lavendar brand