I was thinking the other day about how quickly this year has gone by. In may ways that is always true at this time of year but seriously this has been a fast year. I know it's because we have been quite busy but I would also like to think it's because we have been living a LOT! I think it's true. I made the jump to working part time "officially". I say that in quotes because much of my office working has been part time since starting...first there was heinen's competing, then laziness, then pregnancy #1, then Griffin....then a short stint of hard hard working, then Paisley. But now I have surrendered to it but in a healthy way. M/W/F I am full force (except when on lunch break like now ;)) and T/TH/S/S I am home, mentally and physically. It has been really healthy for me and I think for the rest of the crew. It has given us a chance for play dates and time to keep the house tidier and explore cooking more and I hope next summer to explore gardening more.
Anyhow, as this year comes to an end and next year begins I wish all of you (all 3-4 of you that I know read and the others that might) a happy New Year. May all your families have health and peace as 2009 unfolds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
here!! here!!
Happy New Year! Love ya!
Post a Comment