Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What a way to start year 2

Sick! blech. Poor Paisley got the throw ups, then a raging fever, and is still suffering from clingy crabby baby syndrome ;) I am hoping she is going to turn around from this soon though because I am sooooo tired. I am being forced to sleep with her all over me in order to get any sleep. It's so funny trying not to compare children. I really do try but if I was to step back a moment and reflect it continues to amaze me how difficult one child can be in one regard and yet the other child is difficult in an entirely other way. Griffin is WILD and likes to move move move all the time. He wasn't a great sleeper before 10 months old but once he figured it out he really was great. Never much of a co-sleeper except when cold...then he'll take all the covers and curl up next to Lee so he can pee on him in the a.m. haha. Anyhow, Paisley is a needy sleeper. She LOVES being right on top of me or right next to me...then she smells the boob and WANTS it. I am exhausted. This vacation has probably stunk for Lee as well. Oh well. Luckily he has more time off at the end of the month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys will learn that the only good vacation is one away from work and the kids...no offense...but it is not restful! Soon we will let you guys have a weekend away,even if just to the condo! shhhh..don't tell anyone you are going!

The Stewart's said...

"then he'll take all the covers and curl up next to Lee so he can pee on him in the a.m. haha. "

lol

too funny the condo ;o)

Meredith said...

Even just one night away will do you a world of good. I highly recommend it!