and my patience lasted about 108 hours literally....then I lost it. I said something I totally regret and Griffin made note of it :( He told me, "I only love Daddy." Boo. I apologized and explained and told him I loved him and he said, "I said I only love Daddy." Well, we are fine now but man, I wish I could have pulled out a few more hours of patience and avoided then entire situation.
The trip was GREAT! The kids did awesome through the few hurdles and we all just had a blast visiting. The weather was awesome too!! We visited the rodeo stockyards on saturday, we celebrated grandpa's birthday on friday night, we went downtown to the Mexican shopping area on Thursday, and we ate ate ATE! all weekend long. It was a wonderful trip and long overdue seeing my godparents :) Thanks for having us June and Big Man (Fran)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
It was a lovely way to visit and see P&G play in a nice environment. I think they did fantasticly! I hope you were able to relax and I think you got some extra sleep- Hope I was helpful! I had a great time!
you were AWESOME too! thank you. Yes, I feel rested and I was very very relaxed which was great. It really did feel like vacation :)
I thought so too! Oprah had a show where the family decided to have "vacation" in their backyeard instead of a family camping trip elsewhere...to save money. It felt like that-we were away,yet at a home. Dad would have liked a beach in front of him, but I didn't hear him complain!
Lee asked, "so did your dad fix their house or what did he do?" lol. I said, "only twice". He rolled around laughing. haha.
what did he fix? I know the towel bar in the guest bathroom. what else? LOL
Fish gotta swim,
Birds gotta fly,
Darrell's gotta fix things!
towel bar, replaced a battery for june, watered flowers twice, and was child walker extraoidinaire :) so yeah he was relaxed!
sounds just like my dad use to be. glad you had a rested and relaxed time
Post a Comment