Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Mark and Kelly

Griffin didn't want to put clothes on after his bath last night. Go figure. The kid freaking loves naked time. Lee told him that guests were coming so he needed to get dressed. He asked, "who's coming?" Which usually comes out, "What are coming?" Lee told him that Uncle Mark and Kelly were coming over for the evening. Griffin said, "just mark and kelly. I not get dressed." Haha. I guess they no longer qualify as company, just family, no need for clothes. I heard Lee further explain that we would all have clothes on because he didn't want to see Uncle Mark naked and Uncle Mark didn't want to see daddy Lee naked. Griffin said, "nope, just Mark and kelly." No tricking him, clothes are optional. We did prevail and he was half dressed (bottoms) by the time of their arrival.

3 comments:

The Stewart's said...

lol - love it

Anonymous said...

In all fairness to Griffin, I'm certain Uncle Mark and Daddy Lee HAVE seen each other naked before so while it wouldn't be cool, at least it wouldn't be traumatic...

Shannon said...

Kids and nakedness - why is that? Probably goes back to the Garden of Eden days.