That means 49 days give or take! woh! I want to say I am not ready but in reality we are actually quite ready. I spent much of last week in my spare moments getting things ready. My birth kit is on the way and I have made a list of things I need to purchase (small list) for the birth. I got all the infant clothes out. We have diapers (both sposies and cloth) ready to go. It actually looks like we might be having a baby....somehow I am still in denial though. ha.
Last night I started some of my visualization and just practiced some stretching and positions for birth. it felt normal and good and allowed me to sleep very soundly.
I think the one last big thing on my list is to prepare food. I have been stashing food slowly but we need more. Gotta think up some tasty freezer meals without dairy and not too spicy. Oh and we are still working on some last minute projects...gotta get those done because otherwise it will be years that they sit there!
Baby is super low, engaged, head down and generally giving my pelvis a run for its money on stability and lack of pain! yeouch. Each step hurts but I am getting used to it sadly. We went sledding yesterday with the kids and I went down one time! So glad I joined in but that was enough...the up the hill is what killed me and the getting up off the sled. ha. Now THERE is a visual....stranded pregnant woman on a sled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hahah - wish I was there to have taken a picture of that.
not as funny as that Zumba pregnant woman.wow..she must be young!
Post a Comment