Rest of Friday: about the same, she slept upstairs on futon all night and even got up late in a.m. Saturday after we all woke for the day.
Saturday: at first she was moving better but then she had a little bit of a rough day...moving not so gracefully. We cut 1/2 her nails to make the dragging of limps less irritating for all when happening. We were cleaning and up and down the stairs and she kept following us. Crashed hard at night, eager to take her pill snack. Woke lee at night but then came upstairs to sleep on own.
Sunday: moving around so much more "normal" today. She has gone up and down the stairs several times on own and even when we were other places in house. She tried to think she was going to jump on the bed but I told her no. She played with kids and blanket and jumped on me when I came home all excited. Hmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
encouraging. I have noticed she hasn't jumped on me when I come into house for some time now. got some of her spark back.
sounds good - hope it continues
Post a Comment