Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

People are Scared of the Pregnant Woman

Haha. I swear i am now getting the funniest looks from people when I am walking around in public. Some of them border on sympathetic but mostly they all just look terrified that I am up and walking around. People! I have time still and I am not staying home for your sake. ha.

It is cracking me up mostly and I am tempted to fain pain so that they will all really get freaked out. That is probably not very nice though, right?

3 comments:

Tuna Fish Mazzy 'Mona Griffin Norris said...

Yeah, when the cashiers try to give us a hard time about sale prices at the outlets next week you should totally have "contractions" or you should pretend to have your water break like Pam did on The Office... Then I can glare at them as if to say "look what you did to her!"

Allison said...

haha.

The Cribkeeper said...

I always enjoyed the "you shouldn't be doing/carrying that lectures from complete strangers. I mean, I can't not carry my groceries to the car or pick up one of my kids. Pregnant ladies are not made of glass, people!