Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Showered

My sister in law and friend threw me an incredible shower yesterday. There were incredible decorations (including balloon flowers from a patient), a Mexican spread (and I mean spread), games, favors (little tissue paper flowers with seed packets inside), all (or most) of my amazing ladies in my life, and some generous presents! We really are ready mow to welcome this baby into our lives.

The only down of yesterday is my swelling increased some, my blood pressure was up for part of the day and I felt "off" with some dizziness. Thankfully after some rest I was able to get all of it to subside. Ut it proves to me I really am going to have to take it easier. Ugh.

3 comments:

Mom/ Grammiex3 said...

I hope there are a few pictures from the shower!

Allison said...

Mary took a bunch for me

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

And I shall get them off my camera soon now that I am home.