I have always loved march. It is my very own birthday month plus college play offs happen! And now I will have a birthday month buddy. We have made it to march which means this little one will be born this month. I am soooo excited. I keep going between enjoying these last moments of pregnancy:the movements, the alone time with babe, the ease of caring for a baby without doing much....and being just about over being pregnant:the no sleeping, the constant peeing, the weight, the inability to breathe, the inability to lift, the fatigue. It will happen....and hopefully pretty soon!
The kids have been really great this week. I have been cherishing these last moments with them as well. It will never be like this again...onto new adventures as a family of five!
My mil is babysitting for us Saturday. Might so we can have a final date, I hope I make it past then so we can enjoy that evening! Might go to a wine tasting and some shopping/simple dinner together. Should be fun. I should make sure to nap so I have lots of energy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Big Smile!
Post a Comment