Saturday, August 04, 2012
5 months
It is hard to believe that today marked her fifth month. Many days I cannot imagine our family without her but most days I hardly have time to think about it. Three is BUSY!
Briar is a joy of a child. I still don't know if it is her personality or just where the rest of us are in life but we thoroughly enjoy her. She giggles at us all the time so I think she digs us too.
Her milestones currently include: rolling, sucking intentionally on her hands, grabbing and picking things up, standing while we hold her, working on tripod sitting, and "talking". She is mostly taking longer naps and heading to bed by 9 pm. Since I don't want to talk poorly about her I will just skip the night time sleep conversation :)
5 months! Crazy time flying. I can see that my "baby" is soon moving into an older baby. I can feel the milestones zooming closer but for now I relish in her needing me as much as she does and her petite size :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment