Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jinxed

Not really but not the blissful nights sleep of saturday night. The last two nights have been better than last week but she has been "fitful". That is the best I can describe. I personally think it is because she needs to poop all night and lo and behold each morning she does....why not just do it at 9 p.m. the night before so we can both sleep? hahaha.

In other news Griffin has been a great boy. He's been talking up a storm and listening better. I will attempt to jinx myself again and say that I think we may be coming out of what I refer to as the "1/2 year syndrome". This refers to me not liking Griffin very much on the 1/2 year (6 months old, 18 months old, 2 1/2 years old)...so far it's proven true and by the time his birthday roles around I'm in love again :)


off to work more....busy busy day.

No comments: