Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekend Fun

Another busy weekend although I do feel somewhat accomplished. I worked saturday a.m. and Lee came to the office to help with some computer things. A few bugs later and he fixed a couple problems for me ;) We then did a family target run which was needed for several key items, mainly dinosaur eggs for the bathtub and diapers for Paisley...of course not sure what added up to so much because we sure did spend a lot. haha. oh well...

Today I had planned to tackle the basement. It was beginning to get out of control again and also with the growing number of clothes the kids are out growing I needed to sort by size all of them. Lee was set to tend to the chillins while I did this project. It was a long day but I managed to actually make progress on the project. Emptied some trash, mostly sorted the clothes, and finished most of the laundry for the household. It feels good to check that one off the list...

Poor lee is really suffering from allergies. He has tried everything and this is not a new things...every year in fact. He wants to rip his eyes and nose out. Uggh. We are thinking Griffin and P must also have the allergies...either that or they both have colds again. At any rate they are all pretty miserable and I"m fine. I hope I at least stay that way. I will repeat that the only thing worse than having sick kids is being sick yourself while you have sick kids or being sick yourself while both your kids and husband are sick. NO THANK YOU...

No comments: