Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Griffin's imagination
Griffin is really beginning to get into imaginative play. I LOVE catching him do it and overhear him at play. He does it frequently with his bakugan but yesterday we were outside and he was building a "castle" with the rocks from the little tree. My inclination was to tell him no and put those rocks away but then I was fascinated with what he was going to do. I realize I so often don't trust him because when he raised one rock over his head I freaked and screamed, "don't throw that!" to which he replied, "I not. it's how to make the castle." It was all part of it. So, then once the castle was built he had to walk around the castle and avoid the mud (grass). It just melted my heart! :LOVE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I often remind myself to step back and let my kids be kids - those are some magical moments! Here's to more castles!
Post a Comment