Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy week for the little one

Paisley is now walking, clapping, doing "sooo big" with her arms on command, climbing into and out of the small chairs by herself, getting down from the couch/bed by herself, and generally acting not like a baby any longer. It's been a busy week of learning for her. She has also been sleeping generally better. I'm still exhausted. I swear that will go away at some point....

Griffin has also been busy learning his full name, the last names of both sets of grandparents, and the last names of his aunt and uncles. Not sure he realizes what it means but it cracks me up when he announces things like, "that's Great Grammy Norris" who it decidedly is NOT. lol. He just thinks well, that's family, they have the same name as him.

4 comments:

The Stewart's said...

my oh my she is such a big girl. And yea that full name thing is too funny. He has Nat calling him by his full name now.

Meredith said...

Holy Cow! Paisley really took this "turning one" thing seriously!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on her first birthday and for her now walking! We think Samson is close. He is definitely a much better crawler than Nadine ever had time for!
Glad to have a few moments to catch up on your life via your blog.
Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I love getting phone calls from Griffin..thank goodness for caller ID...I may think I have a "heavy breather" call..but it is just Grif calling...he then says. Lola...or PaPa.....so cute! We need to get a video connection going.Can I use that old cam thing you gave me ?