I miss the kids :( I have gotten a lot done today so far though. but I really really miss them. I hope I have a harder time adjusting to this than they do. I will pick them up tonight and then it is pizza for dinner!! yahoo.
So far today I emptied out the back of the office of the old carpet. Took it to the dump with the help of Lisa. I stopped by the family room and got rid of a bunch of our old, still good kids clothes. Cannot wait to do more of that...such fun to know the clothes moved onto other homes and not just the trash. Ate lunch (hey this is better than I do some days). Now waiting for Kelly so we can put some favors together. Then back to office for more paperwork, a patient (I know I said I wouldn't do this but she is in pain), and then KIDS!!
drop off today not as good as yesterday but Miss Mollie worked with him and looked at the photo album. It breaks my heart he is having more trouble than I expected :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so he is going to think he has the day off Friday, I'll betcha!
Yeah!!! The carpet has found a new home. :-D
Post a Comment