Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Labor day weekend catch up

My parents were in town this past weekend and we were busy as usual. I think we managed more fun than usual though which was great. Saturday included a canoe trip with Mark and kelly. It was a quiet, slow river but gorgeous. I had a blast! Sunday we grilled out and even though it was drizzly it was also a great time! Lots of yummy food and good company. Oh, and we bought new couches...to be delivered on 9/13/11! woot.

I caught up on life yesterday and am back at the grind today. So far, a grey morning has brought many cancellations and a no-show. NOT a great start to this morning. blah. Gotta turn my mood around though, not worth wallowing in it.

Only other news really is we have mice again. Caught 6 so far :( The kids are fascinated with this process and have helped in placing the traps (picking good spots) and also finding the dead mice. I find this morbid but also educational. I just hope this works. i cannot handle an infestation like we had once before. OMGoodness, no.

Felt little baby flutters....very random, very slight, every couple days. Just over 13 weeks now. Very exciting!

2 comments:

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

new couch?? what color?
baby flutters - awww how sweet -

GX3 said...

baby flutters...seems like just yesterday!