Just as I have gotten Paisley to sleep through the night, by herself, in her bed.....the rest of them have broken down. Well, Lee hasn't but he has still woken me up or kept me up after the others have kept me up.
The dog. Not sure what her problem is and I am trying to be patient with her but really? she woke me the other night to alert me she had pooped in the house. yeah, I stepped in it. It sucked. I was beyond irritated. Then I could not sleep because of the snore monster.
Griffin. Poor boy. He is processing/developing something. It is so deep in there he cannot express it verbally but he is just not himself these days. Crying more, bed wetting again, waking at night, and picking on his sister excessively. I am taking him in today for some reiki/homeopathic work. I hope it helps. Because I need to sleep. I am a grouch monster when I don't....grrrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
have you had a teacher conference yet? being picked on at school?
no conference yet but several emails back and forth. can explain more on phone/in person than on line.
hey I hear ya on the processing stuff - Nat has developed a tic again. Wish I knew what was going on. Hope his sleep improves - you need it.
Post a Comment