Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Long week complete

Pretty sure I just dragged my self through this week. So glad to be relaxing in bed this a.m.!

The kids are watching inspector gadget on Netflix...singing to the intro song each time it comes on. I love weekends!

It does seem paisley woke with a cold this a.m. Yuck! She is much less miserable than I was and she is usually the one leastaffectedby illness so I will take it.

Lots to consider this weekend as far as plans.....saw Julie Strick last night. Hi Julie. Today is errands and some shopping needed. Then maybe ingenuity festival? Tomorrow is browns game and then gathering with aunt Bonnie and the other norris crew.....over at the giblets. I bet it will be fun...the kids really get a long well.

2 comments:

Gx3 said...

haha..at the giblets? do you have Thanksgiving on your mind?
Hoping next week is better for you, my pregnant babe

Allison said...

Oh haha. Autocorrect on ipad