Tuesday, November 01, 2011
What a great, fun weekend
My mom came to visit this weekend. We were on the go almost the entire time. Whew. But it was so fun. We had the lakewood annual chocolate walk last thursday which is a paid event where adults visit local businesses to collect a chocolate treat. Very fun! Then world series and Emerson School's pumpkin patch event! Saturday just running around and cooking so we could be ready with our costumes. Sunday we walked/ran the 1 mile fun run for a local race and then more crafts, cooking, and hanging at the house. and then Halloween! ha. all of it recapped has me even more exhuasted than I feel currently. My mom is headed back to st. louis and I am tackling paperwork....schloads of it. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
when did Lakewood start the Chocolate walk? I don't remember seeing it when we lived in NEO. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. What wonderful memories.
last year was the first year I believe.
Post a Comment