Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Long Lost Blogger

I promise I did not disappear. Just been a very busy month and now we are heading into an even busier one....DECEMBER! Since I last posted we have celebrated our anniversary (8 years)! We have closed up the garden...both community and in our backyard. We have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned the house again....these kids are slobs but the good news is we are getting them involved and that is becoming easier to accomplish. Now if only we could get them not to fight over who does what job :(

I drove the kids across the midwest to St. Louis for Thanksgiving. They really did an amazing job both ways. The trip there was really rough on my body and I did not cooperate but thankfully the return trip was pretty easy on all of us. Griffin was coming down with something on the way there and although upon reflection this makes sense I did know what was wrong with him until the following day---he was just crabby and uncooperative in the car. So he gave everyone in the house some form of his illness-my poor grandmother got it the worst :( I feel terrible about this.

We are now home and back at the grind. Oh the grind. I despise the grind. I have to put my tail to work though for the next three months...get this place in exactly the shape i want it for my return to new mommyhood...aka maternity leave. Plans are in the works for this but admittedly stressing me out. I want to just get through the holidays and then focus on baby but sadly I cannot...not enough time. woh.

so, here december is just two days away. We have parties, crafting, decorating, baking, and celebrating to do! It will be fun and exhausting. check ya on the other side or maybe, just maybe I will get my act together and blog more than once/month.

No comments: