Of what day you will arrive. It is such a fascinating process towards the end of pregnancy. Will it be tomorrow or next week or three weeks from now? I know it is silly to actually request a particular day but I am honed in on two....march 8th and march 16th. The reason behind these dates are the real silly Part. You see, Wednesday's are very busy at work so I would like to go into labor after that day. In fact my neuroses about this reaches into Tuesday being the WORST day for me to go into labor...
Then there is that old saying...."Monday's child is....."
Which leads me to I was born on a Sunday (Bonny and blithe, good and gay), griffin was born on friday (loving and giving), and paisley was born on a Wednesday (full of woe). Not sure any of those applies to each of us too much but in that poem Tuesday is good (full of grace) and Thursday (has far to go) is decent.....so maybe I should get over my Wednesday thing, eh?
Anyhow, I dream of how this will all unfold and how your labor day will be. Time will tell but I am enjoying thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Satisfy my curiosity, please, and tell which day of the week Lee was born on?
P.S. I was a Tuesday baby. :-)
He can't remember and we did look it up once jan 17 1978 but now I don't remember.
And yes you WERE born on a Tuesday :)
Guess WHAT! 1/17/78 was a TUESDAY!! :-)
Haha. Awesome
shirley-sat
darrell-thurs
meg-mon
sue-wed
Mom those all seem appropriate? Oh wait what is Saturday?
Works hard for a living.....
Also this reminds me...both meg and I were born on holidays right?
March 8th is next full moon.
not exactly...the last monday of May is memorial day.we were at a picnic that Sunday, May 31st.
you were both born when the barometer fell- you a snowstorm; Meg- a wicked thunderstorm
Dear Baby,
While I will continue to push out my homework in order to be prepared for your mommy to push YOU out, I would really appreciate it if you could wait until March 16th when this semester is over. I will even sacrifice St. Patrick's Day boozing for you, with the exception of a celebratory glass of champagne which I will drink from your parent's basement. Until we meet, keep your legs crossed.
Love,
Auntie Kelly
Post a Comment