Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Projects next weekend

My parents are coming to town so I have started the lists! One of the items is this project for the baby.....

http://pennycarnival.typepad.com/penny_carnival/2009/02/tutorial-hanging-book-display.html

We found great fabric today-yay!

Other projects on the list include: make food for freezer (chili, chicken soups, enchiladas, beef stew, and pasta sauce), finish tile (if we can find tile-grrrrrr), make some burp cloths with this very girlie fabric but I don't care, momma wants them, paint woodwork in living room, clean ceiling fans and other woodwork that likely won't be touched for awhile, and organize basement a bit again since that won't be touched for awhile.

That should be enough....lol

5 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

Yay for nesting! Hope you guys get it all done:)

Grammie Shirley said...

I am tired already! ;)

Allison said...

I cooked this weekend mom so a little less to do

mom said...

wow- you are on top of things! Sewing will be fun!
do you have a midwife visit while I am there?

Allison said...

We could cook more, don't worry! No midwife visit but we do have swim lessons to attend Thursday night :)