I can't help but think, as I sit listening to Obama's speech from last night, what a glorious hope bubbling up inside of me. I hope, hope, hope that even just a bit of what he wants to accomplish can come to fruition. SOMETHING has to change and really really hope he is the man to do it! I Loved the part of his speech where he spoke to the people who aren't quite on board with him yet...he said, "I will be your president too." I'm sure every president-elect says something to that effect but it just seemed different from his lips. I am now listening to McCain's concession speech and it is quite nice as well....
gosh, I just hope this is the beginning of something grand!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I agree, and I think we all have a part to play in the change.
I also liked the part in his speech where he promised a puppy to his girls when they move to the White House!
me too - loved the puppy part - brought a tear to my eye
Post a Comment