Paisley has been taking a few steps here and there for several weeks but last night she decided that was it she was going to walk. I think it will still be a few weeks before she is doing it fulltime but she could surprise me. She was just taking off and stopping if she almost lost her balance. It is a thrill to see a young child figuring that out...such joy on their face. I'll admit though it made me just a titch sad to think she is growing up pretty fast. Ugh, why do they do that?
She has been sleeping horribly the last two nights. I am not sure why but I am going to blame the walking. I am trying to keep my cool but it's hard when you're exhausted. Thankfully for all of our sanity (mine mostly but that will keep Lee sane too) Liza is coming to clean today. We did a fair amount of prepping for her so I hope she can really get into the knooks and crannies.
Griffin and I went swimming yesterday. The pool was a little cooler than I like and they didn't have any hot water in the showers but it was FUN! He has been wearing his muscle man swim outfit and it really keeps afloat. He is still nervous but that is wearing off. Now I just have to keep up with taking him to the pool. Bring your suits mom and dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats, P, on a new milestone!
It will be fun to see her wobbling along. Yes, indeed, will bring swimsuits!
I predict it is only a matter of weeks that you change "she's walking" to "she's running!"
It is exciting, and sad, too at the same time, because it all happens in the blink of an eye, it seems.
But it's true what they say: you spend the first 2 years teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 10 years telling them to sit down and be quiet!!
yay!!! That is such a milestone. Amazing how fast the last year went. Glad Liza came yesterday. It's a wonderful feeling after she's been here.
Post a Comment