Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Water water everywhere....

We went swimming this a.m. with some friends (hi guys :)) Griffin really had a blast! and so did P and so did I!! We swam/played for about 1 1/2 hours and then ate a snack. Then we headed to Trader Joe's for the rest of our groceries (I have been shopping differently these days and it's working for the budget). When we got home Griffin asked to take a bath. He was in there for nearly 2 hours!! (oh my). He would just let out some cool water and then fill with hot again when it got too cold. It was hysterical. Then Paisley went for a nap (unusual but loved by me) and Griffin sat with me on the couch---I'll admit he watched t.v. and I napped. ssshhhh, don't tell. After daddy returned home he wanted to go back in the bathtub. I swear this kid will turn into a fish. To top off the day I headed to the pool after the kids were in bed just to stretch out and go in the whirlpool. aaaah, what a nice day....

2 comments:

The Stewart's said...

he is too funny. glad you got some pool time by yourself.

Anonymous said...

Grif's making up for that spell when he wouldn't take a bath! Water fun is great...is he sleeping well?