or the Fakemeister....or better known as my son Griffin. I cannot figure out what is going on but he keeps claiming illness and symptoms but this kid is just not ill. I don't know what to do because no amount of ignoring and/or discussion can convince him that he is not sick and that he needs to not make up symptoms. I am going to have a serious talk with his teachers in the a.m. cause he will be going back to school.
ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Have you tried playing Opposite Day with him? Kids love that, and then when he says he is sick, you can try making out that HE is playing Opposite Day. Just an idea....
we have not but I could try it.
that sounds too confusing to me.....good that you have a young mind! LOL
I would tell him to try to go to school and have the teacher call if he has serious symptoms. I wonder if he is worreid about upcoming projects?
so the newest update is that he says he does not like the mean lunch lady, Sandy. She is also the woman that comes in to stay with them while they nap. I do not know how much merit there is to this but he said she is not nice because she does not say "god bless you" when they sneeze?
Oh my goodness- that is sooooooooooo funny! An athiest in his midst?!
Post a Comment