It is march. I am surrendering to poor etiquette and circumstance. Formal thank yous for christmas are not going to happen this year. I am very greatful and it breaks my heart to not send them. Excuse after excuse has kept me from doing them. Honestly though I have been tending to work, home, and my family so I know the ones who love me (and mostly the ones I was planning to send thank yous to) will understand and accept any thank you as enough. It still makes me feel like I failed.
so, thank you world. We were blessed so much this holiday season. I am so very greatful for the time spent with family and the lovely presents (they are always great too).
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
No problem..I don't think I sent t-you's out either- I didn't send Christmas cards either. Oh Well.
Happy St Patrick's Day!!!
was Isuposed to get anotehr gift that has "green" in it? You still have me wondering
yes. the snow got to us before we could finish it. you will get it though. I promise :)
Post a Comment