Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wish List

putting this here just so I can keep adding to it and not forget when someone asks or I have monies to spend.

Me and Lee: mandolin for kitchen, vitamix (haha yeah, right), small dehydrator, pizza stone (pampered chef-really I just want to have a party and get many items from them), bread pan (large-pampered chef would be great again)

Paisley:drumsticks (nothing fancy, just plain old drumsticks from a music store), leggings ala hanna anderson or carters (size 3 or 4/all colors), hello kitty backpack, crocs (berry/black size 8/9), zhu zhu pet but only a girlie one (ha), tighter fitting long sleeve tops for under dresses and tee shirts for winter (size 4T at least-monkey arm girl, all c0lors but definitely white, pinks, purple, gray)

Griffin: http://www.zhuzhupets.com/ he seriously plays with the two he has all the time!
batteries (energizer rechargable for the pets above), size 5T hoodies (lighter weight and heavier weight/4T if really big or even size XS in boys), size 5 slim pants (his legs are long and his butt is small), crocs (size 10/11, brown on brown)

Me: new hair brush-flat from sephora (the one I have is awesome but several years old at this point), make up (some essentials)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P69908&categoryId=C10451&shouldPaginate=true

8 comments:

Mom said...

your kitchen is too small to be playing the mandolin while you cook....oh, what? OH.. THAT kind of mandolin. ok.
I am going to ask Suz Ant if she wants to sell her pizza stone from PC...she was saying she wants to get rid of all the stuff she is not using...

Allison said...

cool. thanks mom. I will buy it if so. they are lifetime guarunteed so rock on!

Mom said...

her pizza stone broke! she loved it...she will look for a bread pan. I'll remind her about the lifetime guarantee. maybe have a party- they are fun!

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

I <3 my pizza stone's - I am addicted to PC stoneware products. I was so sad when I found out my PC larger bar pan broke in the move. I also <3 my muffin stoneware too. They make AWESOME muffins or CUPCAKES - you like those right ;o)

Kelly said...

Does Paisley want a Zhu Zhu too? They have a princess ZZ at Toys R Us that is soooooo cute!

Allison said...

yes she does actually kelly...but only one that is girlie, go figure.

Grammie Shirley said...

kelly- you get the zuzu- I'll get the Hello Kitty stuff, ok?

Kelly said...

@Shirley
Sounds like a plan!