This one had all the possible components: woke feeling rushed and confused after a restless night's sleep, raining out and Dreary, cramps, medicare teleconference for 2 hours for work (blech), new patient totally awesome and totally great but felt like I could not help, more rain and lots of it just in time for me to get drenched. THEN I picked up the kids and they were nothing short of obnoxious.
So how did this turn into a much better day? I just surrendered to it, I complained a little to kelly, and well, the kids started playing together adorably. It is still raining but we had breakfast for dinner since Lee is at work late and I caught up on some chores while they played. I think bedtime will be pretty easy as I have seen them both yawn just enough to know they are getting tired. then I will put up my feet and tackle some paperwork. Early to bed as well for a kick my ass wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay for you for turning a bad day around:) It's hard, but sometimes throwing in the towel and surrendering to the chaos is the only way to get through it. Sometimes I feel like I make things worse by struggling against what's going on and trying to control everything, instead of just going with it.
Well-said, both of you
Post a Comment