Ha, ha, I remember this well....people would be like, "You look like you're ready to pop (hate that expression, by the way), and I was like, "Um, no, I have 12 more weeks, but thanks."
yes, this is very different than the way you carried Grif...does it feel like you have a basketball out front? That is how I felt with Meg; with you it was just big side to front to side.
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
4 comments:
They don't call 'em s-t-r-e-t-c-h marks for nothin'!
Ha, ha, I remember this well....people would be like, "You look like you're ready to pop (hate that expression, by the way), and I was like, "Um, no, I have 12 more weeks, but thanks."
yes, this is very different than the way you carried Grif...does it feel like you have a basketball out front? That is how I felt with Meg; with you it was just big side to front to side.
It feels like baby is in a weird position (transverse possibly) so making belly bigger? I don't know tho.
Post a Comment