Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PAIN!!!!

I was adjusting a patient yesterday afternoon, side posture for anyone that knows what that is, and I heard a pop....not on the patient but on ME. The pop was followed by very sharp pubic pain. YOUCH! Since then it has bordered b/t numb in that area, sharp shooting pains, and just a general ache. I got adjusted this a.m. and it helped moderately but man, I'm HURTING! this stinks. It is on the same side as my ab. injury so I'm wondering if I did something with that or if it is just pelvic issues from the uterus stretching or something else? I hate self diagnosing but seriously what is any doc going to do for me at this point. I"m getting a massage later this a.m. and going to try to have my friend stretch me out (she's a pilates/yoga teacher).

I just had to whine as I sit here in pain.

UPDATE: I am feeling better as the day goes. I'm hoping it is the ice and adjustment. I'm going to go rest now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better in time for the Tribe game tonight!!!

The Stewart's said...

glad to hear it was getting better. Hope it's better today.

The Cribkeeper said...

How are you feeling today? I noticed you haven't written a new post and was worried.