Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rainy Day

Wow! is all I can say. It is 10 a.m. and I had to finally get out of bed because my body was sore but G man is STILL sleeping. It has been storming here all a.m. so I guess he likes the cozy, dark, rainy day :) At any rate, I really need to wake him soon so it doesn't throw his entire day off (we have sitters this afternoon and evening). I still hate waking a sleeping baby (toddler).

Otherwise, I'm feeling alright. My leg/groin/back pain is improving. Yesterday was the best day since last week but by the end of the day I was still getting pain. I am still hoping to go to buffalo this weekend but I"ll admit the drive has me a bit nervous. I"ve warned Colette that they may be gaining a child AND a houseguest (me) if we do come and she swears they are up for it....I am thinking she means Kevin is up for it-ha! At least Molly will help entertain him.

gotta go do a few things before work, including wake G....boo hoo.

1 comment:

The Cribkeeper said...

Ohhh, to sleep until 10!! Heaven! I don't remember the last time I slept till 10. I think it was, like, 1865 or something. That was a pretty good year.