Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ever have one of those days...

where you just wanted to get something checked off your "list"? Well, I am having one today so instead of doing the many things I should have done around our house or coming into work early I took advantage of Miss P sleeping in her swing and I reorganized my kitchen. I am sooooo happy with it. I hope it pleases Lee as well. My mom and I started this project the day before P was born and I just ran out of steam and then went into labor so we never finished. I've heard several complaints from Lee in regards to where items "ended up" so they were at least put away. I kept promising him I would fix it and make it functional which was the original intent. So, today I did! I think it's great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! I know the feeling and can't wait to see the project completed! Funny you mentioned this, I remembered thinking when you went into labor..oh-my-gosh- we didn't finish the corner cabinet! As it was, dad did the basket installation on Day 2 pp.