Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Grow spurt?

Miss P was up every 45 minutes last night wanting to eat. She wasn't necessarily upset just hungry and squirmy. I suppose it is better than crying and I"m chalking it up to growth but man, I'm TIRED.

Funny site this a.m. I go in to get Griffin---I heard he was already awake and he doesn't have his pjs on. I can see his naked torso. Then I realize he doesn't have a diaper on either!! ha. I asked him where his clothes and diaper were and he said, "the chair." Sure enough he had taken them off because they were all wet..his diaper had failed and leaked to his clothes, pooor kiddo. Anyhow, he was romping around his bed naked just enjoying himself to pieces. Of course mean mommy had to end that by dressing him again :)

p.s. I am feeling a bit more "stable" the last 2 days..house is clean and all seems well. thanks for the thoughts all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha..like mother like child!

The Stewart's said...

so is he taking cues from Nat - no clothes - hehehehe - glad you're feeling better - you sound and look good.