Wow, that girl has a smile that rocks !! As for the thighs,when she's up and running, they're gonna slim down ,but ,that smile is here to stay! I get all googoo every time I see it.
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
3 comments:
I love the sound she makes when you say "I love you" at the end.
what a cutie - Nat heard your voice and came running to the puter to see what was up.
Wow, that girl has a smile that rocks !! As for the thighs,when she's up and running, they're gonna slim down ,but ,that smile is here to stay! I get all googoo every time I see it.
Post a Comment