so much snow
crazy Griffin illness
loud Paisley
this was my weekend. I got a call on friday afternoon to come get Griffin at daycare. He had a fever and was listless. It was his typical m.o. for being sick, lie on the couch, pass out at times, whine a little, but overall be a good little boy. This lasted all afternoon but by 7 p.m. he was up and at 'em and playing like nothing was wrong. Then the spots came, on his tongue....then they disappeared....now they are back. So, tomorrow a.m. we will head to the doctor to either confirm it is Hand, foot, and mouth disease or get reassurance he can go back to the daycare because it is nothing. I NEED to work...I guess Lee will take off on tuesday and work from home if needed, then I'm off on wednesday....but I HAVE to work...this is getting ridiculous.
The snow...best guesstimate of 16+ inches. Lee dug the car out yesterday so he could go to his haircut. It took him an hour and he barely got it out in time to also take a shower and get to the salon. It continued to snow all day yesterday so by this a.m. there was at least another 6 inches behind him in the drive. My car was completely buried and the end of our driveway had been plowed in by the snow trucks. So, today Lee spent 2 hours digging us both out. What a guy :) He is promptly buying a snow blower after this season. Of course they may be hard to come by considering places are out of salt until wednesday!! The snow is soooo cool, all over, huge mounds and our AWD car handles beautifully. The sun was out today so it made it VERY bright.
Pasiley, oh Paisley. Not sure what is up with her....still a darling little girl. I think she was not feeling great yesterday but today she seemed better. Of course she has started this yelling thing. We aren't sure if she has just found her voice or if she is learning how to get our attention or if she just wants to be held (spoiled thing). At any rate, it's a tad annoying after hours of it. lol.
gotta go stuff easter eggs for my women's club. I am in a huge debate over whether to join this group again next year and this is a perfect example as to why I should pass :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sounds like you have your hands full and it's only MONDAY! well, I think the women's club is a good thing for you-if you can be a general member instead of a committee person, maybe try to make some of the meetings and events. Or consider taking a year off and reconsider next year.
Your house does sound noisy-er these days! Can't wait to be in the midst of it all. Love the noise and confusion...for awhile that is! ha
Post a Comment