So, I hate going to the doctor. I hate taking my dog to the doctor. I hate taking my kids to the doctor. I do it because it is often the right thing to do, well check ups for a baseline, I buy that but seriously every other time it ends up a "waste" of time and money. I guess I go for reassurance or like today to be told he can go back to daycare but seriously, I already knew that....I'm a doctor so why can't I tell the sitter he can go back? ha. Anyhow, it is hand, foot, and mouth...he is no longer contagious, he will go back tomorrow, he is still being a PITA toddler but I love him ;)
I'm soooo tired though....
p.s. Griffin weighs 29 lbs. even (25%) with clothes and is 38 1/2 inches (90%) tall!! wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
whoa what a big boy - no wonder he is soo skinny - he's soo tall.
Post a Comment