Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick kid again...

This time it is baby girl :( Her first cold. I was warned at daycare last week that a 1-2 day virus was going around but I figured she had already been exposed when I was hearing of it. I sent her anyhow...well, she was exposed to something, somewhere. Who knows really where since I don't shelter her too much. Anyhow her poor little nose and she has a wee little cough. We are watching her and just gave her her first tylenol since she was a bit worn out and worked up. She finally fell asleep on Lee and they are downstairs now...we'll see how long daddy lasts holding her since she is a very heavy girl.

The rest of the weekend is going well...getting some things done around here, purging and stuff. I went to costco and TJ's also yesterday to stock up for my parents visit. I think it will be a grand time.

1 comment:

Mom said...

AWWWW. I hope P doesn't get too sickly...must be all better for our visit!