you would think it was Christmas time...seriously, it should not snow this much in the month of my birthday. I can't say I"m sick of it like most people around me. I'm a bit sick of being so cold but I really do like the snow. I just don't think it should do it so much in March...December, January, February but lighten up in march gosh darnit.
we are all under the weather again. It stinks but luckily we have a quiet weekend planned at home.
Paisley had her first week (only 2 days) at daycare this week. She did wonderful! I think it is going to be soooo great. I'm very pleased with the situation so far. Still nervous about Griffin going there but not because of the sitter, just the change for him. It will actually probably be wonderful for him as I've noticed many differences in parenting styles as he has gotten older with his current sitter. She treats him well but I often think that he has to "keep it together" there so much so that he kind of loses it once he gets home. Maybe that is just daycare but I'm not convinced. She is very regimented there which is good for G but maybe not as much as she can be. anyhow, I digress..the new place will be a new adventure for him and if I knwo my kidlet he will do great :)
off to bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yeah - I like snow for me b-day and didn't get much. But March just usually isn't like this.
When does G switch over?
Post a Comment