Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Busy Weekend

We had another busy but great weekend. I think we are finally getting into a nice routine with the kids. Griffin napped both days which helped but he should have since he was up at the crack of dawn each day...sheesh. Johnny Angel was in town to celebrate his bday and we had a nice dinner at the Elder Norris Clan's house in his honor. The rain stopped just long enough for us to spend the evening outside. Due to the rain we got nothing done around the outside of the house but we did get a walk in last evening. Walked up to Giant Eagle for a few items for the week (juice and bananas). Griffin walked the entire way and gave Lee a heart attack a few times when he would walk right up to the edge of the sidewalk but not actually go into the street (I had more faith that he would stop and he did :))

Anyhow, short week this week for work but we are going to Buffalo for a couple days for the 4th so lots to do. I am feeling less tired though so I think I can make it all happen....

No comments: