Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Better Week

Last week was not a great week. We had just returned from vacation and life got quite chaotic. I really tried to take it all in stride but my emotions got the better of me and I was left ANGRY! I think my husband has finally figured out how to handle me in those situations because all he said on sunday was, "it's ok. today is the end of this week. next week will be better and it begins in a few hours." :) He got it! I honestly felt instantly better....I'm crazy, I know.

Today is Tuesday. I'm home with the kids. I want to run errands in lakewood and walk doing so but it really really looks like rain. So far my committment to walking everywhere is weak. I admit it. There is no reason other than the commitment I made to walk but I still want to do it. OH well...all I can do is keep trying, right?

Work has been soooo busy. I know that is good but it's taking some getting used to. I have to focus very hard to get everything done in one day because otherwise it will be two days before I get back to it. I LOVE the new schedule overall but that part will be an adjustment.

I have to get some pictures up soon. I apologize. At least I have been taking them, right?

2 comments:

The Stewart's said...

yeah for lee getting it. and "you can do it" - that is the walking part :oD Glad to hear work has been busy -

Anonymous said...

keep visualizing your goals- and don't feel guilty if you can't get to them right away. Great checkups on the kids, btw! they are super-duper and a reflection of great parenting. I miss having my little Grif around at Grammie's house!