Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Headaches

I have been having them more and more. Right now it is because my chiropractor was out of town for the past 10 days. how dare he. haha. I seem to get them from lots of sources though recently and think I should start tracking to really figure it out. It has not been this bad since I was a teen or earlier. I hate it and just cannot keep taking ibuprofen for them.

So, here are a few triggers I know:
my knee socks
bottoms of my feet getting tight
working out (bummer)
dehydrated (working on this)
hair down too much
hair up too much
stress
sugar? maybe but not sure on this
not getting adjusted enough--his schedule is the same as mine and I admit I just don't always make it a priority. I need to though because this will likely be the best solution.

5 comments:

Mom said...

you forgot HORMONES. I used to get headache when I was in your age bracket....I attribute them to hormones...I rarely get headaches sine the big M

Allison said...

yes. but I don't really get them at ovulation or before PMS times. maybe still hormones but not directly linked. I don't know. that's why I need to keep better track.

this a.m. I am feeling tension still in my neck but no actual headache like yesterday. I was able to not take any meds and just hydrate and rest to get rid of it. today I will get adjusted.

The Cribkeeper said...

This has been a problem for me as well. There for awhile, I was getting them every day, and ibuprofen wasn't touching them. Ugh. It felt like the pain was coming from inside my head, not like a tension headache or anything like that. I figured out it might be my sinuses, since I've been having problems with them this winter. Damn dry air.

Meredith said...

Have you had an eye exam lately?

Allison said...

ashely :(

bette. yes and all good.