Our basement drain has been overflowing. This happened in the past because the opening was not big enough. This time I had a feeling that "something" was in the way. I was right. It is a super ball down there but I cannot get it out. Will have to keep noodling on how to get it out since my hand is too big. I am seriously considering asking the boy....is that child endangerment?
The kids watched and helped me with this plumbing project at first. Then they decided that was boring so they made their way back upstairs to their room. I was checking on them here and there. Paisley asked to be up in the top bunk. When I came back after I was finished I found them both up in the top bunk. Griffin was sitting in his elmo chair up there reading to Paisley who was "napping". Hysterical. Grififn told me very exasperated that he was trying to get his sister to sleep but she was not cooperating. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
got the ball out. tried many methods but ended up successful with some tongs that will now have to be fumigated.
OMG..that is so funny- your kids are a riot...keep writing...keep the humor of it all!
Post a Comment