Paisley's sitter called this a.m. to say the heat was not working. She suspected it would be on by 10 a.m. I had some errands to run first thing so I figured I would just run them and then check in about the heat. I called her around 9:30 and she said it had just come back on. I wanted to take P to playgroup at that point so I just decided to keep her home all day. We had a blast overall.
She did a lot of running. We did some tidying. SHe did yoga with auntie Tamara. We watched a little t.v. She took a nice long nap. We read some books. We did a little laundry.
and now at 10:12 p.m. we are still hanging out. Such the momma's girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Long nap= staying up late? did she sleep all night when she did go to bed?
Gotta love Mama's girls, even at 10:12 p.m.!
oh yeah. she sleeps all night again. thank the lord.
Post a Comment